Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the 5th day of Scrap-Mas ....

... the Pretty Committee gave to me: some great websites full of inspiration. Grab a mug of hot chocolate and check out these sites recommended by our design team member Emeline.

1. Design Sponge- a website dedicated to product and home design, it is a great resource for beautiful patterns and ideas. I came across this site while flipping through a scrapbook magazine.

2. Sweet Pea Ink - I chanced upon this link while looking for some gift items sometime back. Love this site ! It's a great and affordable online paper-gift related store.

3. Vintage Amethyst- This is a European site selling beautiful vintage items. I cannot remember how I chanced upon this site. It has been in my book mark since forever and I just love browsing through this beautiful site and dream!

4. Martha Stewart Craft Online Store- She is the mother of craft! Love her, her concepts and love this store. Lots of inspiration and bargains at times.

Thanks and have a happy holidays ! :)

Emeline

** The Pretty Committee would like to congratulate Emeline for her page in this month's Memory Makers magazine. Great job! **

4 comments:

Bekka said...

I could spend all day on Martha's website and still have plenty of inspiration to look at the next day. :) Thanks for all the new sites to look at!

Liza said...

Congrats Emeline!
Martha Stewart really is the queen of crafts! Her decorating ideas are so to-die-for. Great new sites, I think my day is filled already just browsing through each one.

rpfangirljr said...

BIG congrats on your publication, Emeline!!!

I am going to have to check out these web sites after everyone gets out of school today. Thanks for the links!

Donna.

Stephanie Baxter said...

Yeah, I love that Martha Stewart website...so much cool stuff to be found!!