Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day!

All of us here at the Pretty Committee wish you, our readers, a very happy Valentine's Day. May your sweethearts spoil you rotten, as they should .... and for those of you who are single (like me!) may you never stop believing that someday your prince charming will come. Here's some Valentine's Day inspiration from some of our Pretty Committee design team members:

Some Valentine's Day photography by Stephanie



Awesome love notes by Sarah



An adorable layout (so beary cute!) by Liza




A great altered mailbox by Donna (to stash all those Valentines!)



Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o0o0o FUN projects!!! =) those strawberries are making me feel hungry! hehe.

have a great day!
sarah.

Jessica said...

What great Valentine's ideas! And all so different- I'm definetely feeling ready for V-Day to roll around again next year! But keeping the reason for the season in my heart always.

Liza said...

Belated Valentine's Day to all! Hope you all had a fun celebration. The projects featured are awesome! I agree with Sarah, those strawberries with the chocolate makes me want to grab one now. LOL!

Stephanie said...

happy belated Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.